Cooper has said for the past 6 months that he wants to have a super hero party for his 4th birthday on the 29th of this month. Then he decided that he wanted to have an Aggie Football party after he watched the Cotton Bowl with his dad! We are not having an Aggie party…but I did say that we could have an Aggie Super Hero party…not sure how I am going to pull that one off. Any who, I went ahead and ordered capes for the kids to play with during the party and to take home as party favors. We got in the capes for Cooper’s 4th birthday party this past week. He wanted to know why they weren’t maroon for the Aggies! I guess he is serious about incorporating the Aggies into this party.
To get in the Super Hero mind set, we have been playing super hero a lot and rescuing Bailey’s stuffed animals. If you look close, you can even see our matching tattoo that gives us our super powers.
I thought this was too funny. We were getting out jackets on for church this morning and Daddy decided that they could both fit in one jacket! My “little” boy will be 4 in less than a week. How time flies!


0 comments:
Post a Comment