I know that it has been a LONG while since you have heard from the Simonds. We have been busy and having a ton of fun watching the kiddos grow up so fast. I have, as you can imagine, a ton of things to post on. I am here to rededicate myself to the fun of blogging again. I just know that if I don’t keep up with this, I will hate myself later. It is such a great way for everyone to keep up with what we are doing, how we are growing, and a great way to look back at the events of our lives! So, I am here to say, I am BACK! Check back often these next few weeks. I will be posting quite a bit!
Cooper and Bailey are so fun to watch interact. Cooper ha
s to be “in the mood” to play with her. Bailey just thinks that Cooper is so funny. He can get her to laugh more than anyone else. And those of you that are around Bailey much know that she is quite a serious little girl! I don’t know where she gets that trait!
Cooper has always loved taking baths, and his sister is following in her big brothers foot steps. We took our first bath together this past week! You be the judge of whether they are having fun or not….
PS- I finally buckled down and ordered our “Christmas” card picture and printed out the letter. Looks like I will have to call it a Valentine’s letter this year. They will be out soon!



0 comments:
Post a Comment