Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Fun at the Park..

Had fun taking some pictures when we went as a family (dogs included) to Bay Area Park over the break.  I am trying to take some good pictures to hang in our bedroom.  I have just recently redone Scott and I’s bedroom.  I have a wall that is dedicated to our family.  Fits 4 frames perfectly!!  So, we each get a frame!

This is my favorite.  I just love the vest.  I found it on sale at Carter’s.  He just looks so grown up!

01 01 10_0215His favorite piece of equipment was the little play 4 wheeler!  Does this mean that he likes adventure, or does it mean that he is going to be a hunter!  Taking the ATV out to hunt and bring me back some meat to make awesome meals???   01 01 10_0206 01 01 10_0207  01 01 10_0209 I just want to squeeze his little cheeks!  Boys are so fun!  Bring on the girl!  I am ready to try and learn.

  01 01 10_0212 01 01 10_0213

0 comments: