Tuesday, January 12, 2010

This is getting out of hand!

Okay, I realize that this is getting totally out of hand. I need to be better about posting to my blog. I just need to take the time to update the blog at least twice a week. I love posting and putting things on the blog. However, it seems as if, since I have been pregnant, that sleep trumps posting most of the nights. I reassure you that I am still taking pictures, they just very slowly make it to the blog. So, this is my public commitment to being better about posting. Especially since Bailey is on her way and I need to get back in the habit!

Cooper update: He is awesome. He keeps me laughing. Sunday he decided that he was going to be the teacher and Scott & I were going to be the kids in the class. He read us 3 bed time stories. I think that they best part is that when he was reading, he was able to read the first few pages of the book exactly correct. No, my child can't read for real...but it it goes to show you how much he reads the same books over and over! He was hilarious! He even used the same inflection that I use when I read the books. Kids are fun.

Well, have a great Tuesday. I will get my act together and post again soon. Even with pictures!!

0 comments: