Monday, January 18, 2010

Dinosaur Drummer

   As many of you know, it has been a little cold here lately.  Starting to warm-up a little, but last two week it was necessary to wear a hat outside.  Cooper and I headed out on Saturday to play outside. 

At one point, Cooper decided that it was necessary to wear sunglasses.  So, Mommy shared hers.

Dinosaur man…01 02 10_0200Mommy- how do I put these on?01 02 10_0198I need some help!  How can you resist this cute little face!01 02 10_0195 Hey, I got it!  I look amazing!01 02 10_0196 Ready to ROCK OUT!01 02 10_0197   

After a little playing baseball, notice the tee and ball in the background, we took turns drawing each other pictures on the driveway with chalk.  I know you are all shocked to hear that Cooper wanted me to draw instruments…but he did.  I drew a replica of his drum set from Christmas.

Preparing for the jam session.  He always puts his head down and mumbles something to himself before he starts a song.  Kind of weird, not sure where it came from.01 02 10_0203This is him counting before the song starts.  He usually hits his drumsticks together and counts, but he just clapped this time.01 02 10_0201Jamming out with our pretend, wonderfully drawn, replica drum set!01 02 10_0202

0 comments: