So Shannon nagged me last night because she said I never add anything to the blog, so here it goes. I was going to just blow it off, but I decided to call her bluff so I'm now blogging. I probably ought to be nice to her seeing as how she got stuck at the ER for 10 hours on Saturday with Cooper when I was out of town.
Well first of all, Cooper is doing a lot better today. His temp only went up briefly today to 100 and then returned to normal. I stayed home with him today and I'm doing it again tomorrow. I'm turning into Michael Keaton from Mr. Mom.
Matt and Lisa Wittliff had their baby boy yesterday. I tried to call Matt today but couldn't get ahold of him, but congrats to them.
Our school board in CCISD seems to have finally gotten their heads out of their butts and we're going to stay on the same bell schedule that we were on this year for next year. We were worried because they were going to cut the athletic periods to 3 days a week and this was going to be extremely bad for all of us associated with athletics. Luckily our new Superintendent stepped in and made them come to their senses.
aTm basketball seems to be doing much better lately, I hope they can make it to the sweet 16 again and maybe to the Houston Regional which I have tickets to go watch.
The Rockets are playing much better as well. The rookie trio of Luis Scola, Carl Landry, and Aaron Brooks are really playing well and will hopefully lead the Rockets into the 2nd round of the playoffs this year.
I can't wait for the new Will Ferrell movie to come out, it looks very funny. I also want to see the new Vince Vaughn movie Wild West.
OK, I'm getting a little tired of doing this, but I hope all is well in your worlds.
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Scott's Turn To Blog
Posted by Simonds at 7:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Scott, Nice blog! We laughed and laughed hearing how your blogging thoughts differ from what Shannon typically writes about! Keep up the good work, Mr. Mom... :)
Nicely done Skip and thanks for the congrats! I think Matt may have tried to call you back...but as you know, things have been a little crazy! Can't wait for Cooper to meet Zach and show him the ropes!
Post a Comment