Tuesday, February 19, 2008

All is well on the Simonds' front:)

Cooper is fully recovered. I think that he was just getting the fever due to the clogged tubes and ear junk! His ears have been draining wonderfully.

Took Cooper to Clear Brook's Boys Basketball playoff game tonight. He had fun watching the crazy fans...climbing the bleachers and playing with his toys. We are convinced that he is going to be a great athlete with all the sporting events that he is being exposed to.

Cooper is excited about Aunt Tammy coming in this weekend. She will be coming with her boyfriend and staying for the weekend. They are flying in on Friday and staying with Memaw. They will stay here on Saturday night.

Off to bed. I am tired and need my beauty rest! Lord knows we all need it when we are getting old. Yes, I feel old. At the ripe old age of 30.

Have a great week.

0 comments: