Well, It is 11:29am on Sunday. I tried to get out of the house to make it to Sunday school. But, after being in the ER with Cooper having 104.2 fever yesterday from 1:00-11:00pm, he is still not in the best mood. I was dressed and ready to leave for Chruch and he would not stop crying. Even the wagon ride did not get him in a better mood. And that is usually the cure all. He is currently screaming in his bed as I try to have him take a nap...I can tell he is still not feeling well. He has been running a fever since Wednesday. I took him to the Dr. on Friday and the Dr. said that he must just have some sort of virus. His spleen was still enlarged and he had something on one of his tonsils. They did some more blood work to check his white blood cell count. Yesterday, when his temp spiked to 104.2, they wanted us to take him into the ER. The conclusion, after being in the ER for 10 hours yesterday is that he has Roseola. I am not quite convinced yet since he had a slight rash last night at the ER, which is is a symptom of Roseola. However, I have not seen much of a rash on him today and he woke up with a fever of 102.2 and usually the fever goes down after the rash pops up. ANd sometimes the rash worsens. But, no rash today. So, I am not sure what the problem is. I just hope that the doctors come to a true diagnosis or the Roseola passes. So, our little man is not feeling well and is unconsolable a lot of the time. He did fall asleep for his nap :)
Sunday, February 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I hope that Cooper feels better very soon. When Jonah had Roseola 2 months ago he had a high fever for about 12 hours then it went away and 24 hours after that he got the rash (which didn't seem to bother him), I wonder if Cooper has something else.
BOOO for the ER, and BOOOO for fever. Poor Cooper...Brady hopes he gets better really soon so they can play!
Sometimes when they are crying so hard, pressure builds up in the sinues and ears. Rocking in the rocking chair or taking them for a ride in the car can help. The rocking motions tends relax them and help to help unblock the sinuses and ears--kind of like chewing gum when you get off a plane.
Hope Coop--and Mom--are feeling better soon.
Auntie Paula
Post a Comment