What wonderful weather. I am hoping that it keeps up for Saturday. Cooper and I will be traveling to the ZOO!! Yipee. It will be Cooper's first time to the zoo and he is pretty excited.
Today, Cooper stayed with Grandma and Grandpa since he could not go back to day care for 24 hours due to his fever. He does not seem to have a temperature right now. I think that it broke during his afternoon nap because he woke up very sweaty.
Still a little worried about Coopy! I guess that is what moms are supposed to do. He is still not really saying much, and he is not wanting to walk either. I know that I just need to be patient. I am trying to remember that God is in control and their is no need to worry.
Cooper must know that I am writing about him. I can hear him in the monitor making little noises. He is going to bed about 7:15 these days. I like that better than 6:15 because I get to play with him more.
Well, off to grade papers, or at least pretend to. I am not really sure my I kid myself and bring papers home, like I am really going to grade them. I think that I might grade just one, so that I can say that I graded :)
Have a great Friday!
Thursday, February 7, 2008
Weather!
Posted by Simonds at 7:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
God has perfect timing...what a hard thing to remember. Especially as a mom. Coopy is so lucky to have such a caring mom...and dad!!!
AND....
I do know how to share shannon, I just don't like to when it comes to blankets!!!!! Brady is the only one with Blankie rights at this point!
Post a Comment