Well, we are just now, today, getting our computer back from the shop. It had gotten some major infections and it took forever to get it back. Since I am not able to get onto the blog at school, ya'll have been missing out on a ton of stuff. So, I am going to get all of you up to speed.
*Cooper is still sick
*Dr. said that he has asthma
*On medication every 4 hours around the clock
*Took Cooper back to Dr, two ear infections, also on antibiotic
*Cooper is still coughing and wheezing
*Took Cooper back to Dr, continue asthma medicine
*Cooper gets rash
*Take Cooper back to Dr, rash due to antibiotics
*Extends antibiotics because ears are still not clear
*Ears get better, Cooper gets a cold and breathing sounds awful
*Take Cooper back to Dr, breathing is okay, stay on medicine, ears good
*Cooper seems to still be bothered by ears
*Take Cooper back to Dr, two more ear infections and diaper rash.
*Start new antibiotic and using butt paste regularly for diaper rash
*Cooper throws up at Scott's game and has diarrhea, and Scott won, so it was not due to disappointment
*Take Cooper back to Dr. , Extends antibiotics and says we can stop asthma meds
*Asthma is not contributing to sickness at this point, ears still bad and sinus infection
*Cooper's diarrhea is still bad and diaper rash is getting out of control
*Cooper is not eating much, but sucking down tons of milk....breast milk, mom can't keep up and has to open some reserve bags in the fridge.
*Dr. says to continue antibiotics, give Cooper baking soda baths to help diaper rash, no fruit except for bananas & apples, and only starchy veggies.
And now it is Nov. 11. A lot has happened in a month. I think that I am going to change pediatricians. I just feel like some things have been slow to develop, when they could have been taking care of more timely. Also, Cooper has a hernia where his abdominal muscles did not fully close from the umbilical cord. So, many times it must be corrected with surgery. Also, I had 4 sets of tubes in my ears as a child, and it looks like Cooper might be following in his mom's footsteps. So, I just want to find a Dr. that I like and is very thorough.
Now to Scott, season is over. But, man what a run. They made it to the regional finals. One win away from going to state. He beat Travis in Bi-district, Deer Park in Area, Clear Lake in the Regional Quarterfinals, Cinco Ranch in the Regional Semifinals, and lost to the giants of Cy-Fair in the Regional Finals (they had two 6'3" middle blocker sisters, ouch). Scott is going to San Marcos next week to watch the tournament. It has been a great season. However, Cooper and I are glad to have Scott back :)
Here are some pics from the last month.
Scott and Megan, his outside hitter, VERY exctied after the Regional Semi's WIN
Cooper trying on his winter hat that mom got. Yes, it has spikes like a dinosaur, how adorable.
Dad is whipped. Yes, that is Cooper with the remote, not Dad.
Cooper hanging out on his new car.
Mom and Cooper having a snack of Cherrios and Saltines. Yummy Yum Yum


0 comments:
Post a Comment