Monday, November 12, 2007

MUCH BETTER



Cooper is doing much better. He is back to his old silly self. His diaper rash is under control. It had gotten to were his skin was raised, red and looking like it was forming sores. Today, it is almost cleared. Praise the Lord. He is still not eating that well, but still drinking a ton. I am sure that it does not help that during all of this, he is also getting a new tooth!! A little prayer request for Cooper, pray that his medicine for his ears is effective. I have gotten conflicting instructions from the pharmacist regarding whether he can take the medicine with milk. We have been giving the medicine with milk and it might have reduced the effectivness of the meds. AHHHH! I am turning it over to the Lord. Just wanted to pass on the prayer request.

All else is well. I am off to grade research notebooks for class.
Cooper's Parents, no wonder Cooper is so CUTE!

0 comments: