Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Our Wonderful Kiddos!

It has been a long while since I have posted anything.  It has just been crazy this year with two kiddos and Scott’s season.  I think that it has just been really busy with all the scouting and other duties that he has had.

The kiddos have been great.  Bailey is getting a tooth in on the bottom.  She goes for her 6 month appt. on Wednesday, even though she turned 7 months on Nov. 5th.  She hates to eat baby food.  I tried an experiment this weekend and gave her some puffs and yogurts bites.  She ate them like a champ.  So, I guess that she is just anti- baby food?  Go figure.  She has been getting up on all fours for about a month now.  Every once in a while, she will kind of scoot army style, pulling with her arms.  Not really a certified crawl yet.  She is a real trooper.  She has gone to all the regular season games with me and Coop with no complaining.  She sleeps through the night beautifully!  In the morning, we have to check on her to see if she is awake yet.   Otherwise, she will just hangout and play in her bed without making a peep!  Crazy little girl. IMG_6232    Cooper is growing up so fast.  I know that they say they do, but man!  He loves his new class at school.  It is much more classroom like and structured.  They get tickets for the good things that they do in class.  If they get 10 by the end of the week, they get to pick a “treasure” out of the Treasure Chest.  Cooper doesn’t always make it.  I talked to him and his teachers about it.  It is not so much that he is disruptive or blatantly rude….he just wonders when it is time to clean up!  He does the same at home.  He is getting much better with his fine motor skills with a crayon or marker.  He loves to work in his little workbook that I got him for the VB games.  He is starting to care more about what his sister is doing.  He gives her  a hug and a kiss every night before she goes to bed.  He is so precious!

IMG_6239 IMG_6240Until next time…. 

1 comments:

Lisa said...

glad to see you back to blogging! kiddos are adorable! one of these days we will get them all together! :)