So we have wifi and I'm just killing some time before Bailey's arrival. I emailed this out to a bunch of my friends and Shannon said I had to put it on the blog. I'll post you guys some pics later after she arrives.
My random thoughts:
1. My god we had to get up early this morning. Had to be here at 5:30, alarm went off at 4:20.
2. So why is Boston and New York so special they get to play a baseball game before everyone else?
3. I some how won a pool of about 12 guys for the NCAA tournament and I'm going to finish 3rd in another that had about 45 people in it. I really don't know how, I really don't feel like I picked that well this year, but oh well.
4. I wonder how many babies have been born in this room?
5. We watched Extreme Home Makeover last night on the couple from Kemah. For the life of me, I can't figure out how 15 people could live in a 32 foot trailer.
6. It is absolutely freezing in here.
7. I'm looking forward to Shannon hopefully not snoring any more and getting to sleep in our bed again. Of course, I'm sure Bailey will make sure sleep is minimal.
8. I'm making Shannon laugh a lot this morning, I guess that's a good thing.
9. I wonder what Bailey will look like. Shannon hopes she looks like her since Cooper pretty much looks just like me.
10. Shannon says I have to go now.


1 comments:
love the list. and 4:20am, well you will be up a LOT at that time in the morning for a couple more months. :)
Post a Comment