I am scheduled for a 7:30 C-section tomorrow, April 5th. I think that we are ready. Coopster is staying with the Simonds tonight and PawPaw will bring him to the hospital tomorrow to meet little Bailey! I can’t wait. I think that is what I am most looking forward to is Cooper’s reaction! I also think that Scott will be hooked as soon as she comes out!
Let’s see..the bag is packed, car is packed, list is checked, skin is prepped! Yes, you heard me. Now with scheduled C-section, you have to prep your skin the night before and the next morning. It wouldn’t be so bad if I didn’t feel sticky and wish that I could put on some more deodorant! I might not last and have to give in to the deodorant before the morning. I did tell Scott that I needed to turn the temp. down to insure that there would be no sweating tonight or tomorrow before we leave.
So, the next time that we talk…I WILL HAVE 2 KIDS! WOW!
Have a great evening and check back often. Scott has been given a tutorial on how to blog, so there should be pics by noon, I HOPE!
Lots of prayers for an uneventful surgery and delivery! and of course a healthy child!


1 comments:
ha, i had to chuckle about Scott getting a tutorial in blogging! I will be checking back at noon for pics and saying prayers tomorrow at 730 for safe delivery and healthy mommy & bailey! :)
Post a Comment