Well, last night Cooper just could not seem to get comfortable. He kept getting mad when his blanket would fall off. Then he got mad at his stuffed animal, Taco Meat. Then he woke up about 4 times during thenight and just cried. So, I decided that it was time to get some toddler bedding and to convert the bed to a toddler bed. The pictures say the rest.
Also, extra special prayers for the Wims family. I have a link to their blog on the right. Brad lost his struggle with cancer today. I don’t know any more details, but he has left behind a young wife and two kids.
UPDATE:
We went in to check on Cooper before we went to bed and this is what we found....


3 comments:
I read the Wim's blog daily. I feel like I know them and I feel terrible for his family. Let us know if there is anything we can do for the family.
Good idea on the bed!
My prayers are with the Wim's, I have read their blog through yours for awhile.
Looks like coop is getting comfy with his new sleeping arrangements ;-)
How cute Coop is! We miss you guys too! Love his new bed!! That one pic of him out of it is so cute!
Post a Comment