Tuesday, April 22, 2008

So, How is Cooper doing?

I am sure that you are all wondering.... He seems to be doing fine. The burned finger is almost healed. The smushed finger still looks bad, but it does not slow the little man down. We are not having to neubulize at this point. We are still using the nose irrigation system but, we are down to once a day. Antibiotics seem to be working since his nose and ears are not draining. Also, we are still using the ear drops. So, we are on the up hill...I think. The beginning of May we are supposed to go back to the ENT for a second post surgery visit. In about 3 weeks, we are supposed to go back to the Allergist. I am thinking that I might take Cooper back to the dr. when he is finished with his antibiotics, for his 15 month checkup and to MAKE SURE THE EARS ARE REALLY CLEAR!!! So, things are going better.

Tonight, the Simonds decided to go pick up Whataburger and head to Centennial Park for dinner. We ate and then played on the jungle gym for a while. Then, took a walk on the walking path around the park. Then headed home just in time for a bath, a little playtime and then off to bed. I am so glad that he is feeling better. He is just a lot more playful!

Have a great Wednesday,
THE SUPER SIMONDS

0 comments: