Play with my friends, Julia and Brady, at Toddler Town. This morning, Mom took me to Toddler Town, an indoor play area for 0-6 year olds. It was soooooo much fun. Mom says that she is a bad mom because she forgot her camera....but I still love her. Mrs. Carrie brought her camera and promised to send the pictures so, Mom can put them on the blog for you guys. Toddler Town is only open for non-parties on the 1st and 3rd Sat. of each month. Originally, we were going to go to the Houston Rodeo Petting Zoo with the Arnett's, but we didn't realize that that is next weekend. SO, since my mom is the best mom in the whole world, she didn't want to let me down. That is why we headed down the road to Friendswood and played at Toddler Town, instead. I liked the Pirate Ship the best. It had a steering wheel that was so fun to turn over and over again. I also climbed the jungle gym while mom wasn't looking. Mrs. Kim saw me. Since I am getting so big, I also went down the little slide all by myself. My Mom says that is what big boys do. Since I am one now, I thought that I should act like a big boy. Well, off to my nap. Pictures will come when Mrs. Carrie sends them.
Love,
Cooper
Saturday, March 1, 2008
Oh what fun it is to ....
Posted by Simonds at 11:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
I'm loving the blog titles set to Christmas tunes!!!
We had a blast at Toddler town...we'll have to do it again soon! Brady can't wait for our trip to the zoo!
Post a Comment