Sunday, March 9, 2008

Lots of stuff we have been needing to blog about...

Well, We have been up to a lot these days. I did get the pictures to Toddler Town.....


Coop playing in the ball pit..



I loved the Pirate Ship! I got to steer the boat.


I love Hippos. Dr. J has given me a bunch of stuffed ones, now I got to be eaten by one.


Shopping for groceries


Playing in the Tunnel
Brady, Julia, and I had so much fun.



A couple of weeks ago mom and I got up early and made daddy some blueberry muffins..



Me making sure that there are no lumps in the batter :)


Me eating the batter
Me helping Mom put the batter in the pan.And finally, Mom let me eat some of the muffins.






I let Mom and Dad give me a haircut this past week. That way they do not have to pay for me to get one. They did a great job.




I also have learned to say more...kind of...Mom and I have been working on using sign language to communicate. Mom says that will be easier until I learn to talk.




An old video of me playing the "drums"




My Parents are so awesome that they took me to the Houston Livestock Show AGventure. We were going to go with Julia and her parents, but they were going during my nap time, and we also had plans to drop some dinner off my my new friend Zach's family across town. So, we went in the morning. It was a lot of fun. We got to see a baby pig born, pet the animals, try on Cowboy hats...and so much more. I hope that we get to go again next year. We only have two pictures right now, but we will have more when Mrs. Kim sends us the ones that she took. Mom is not good with this camera thing. She brought it this time, but the batteries ran out after the first few pictures! Oh well, thank goodness for friends :)



Dad and I after paying $12 for parking! Dad was not excited.


Brady and I after our parents got tickets! We were FREE




Me as a Rodeo Clown...in honor of Aunt Tammy



If you did not know..this blog is also set up to embarass Tammy. So, the following is a picture from Jennifer of Tammy's hand...Tammy thinks that her hand looks fat and will not show any one the picture, so Jennifer and I thought that we would fix that.


Have a great week.

0 comments: