Saturday, March 22, 2008

EGGstravaganza

The Simonds and the Millards, the neighbors across the street, went to the EGGstravaganza at Clear Lake United Methodist Church today. Cooper has been taking an early morning nap this week, so we were not sure what he was going to be like this morning at 10:00. But, he did pretty well considering. We asked Mr. Simonds to come and take some pictures of Coop. It was very nice of him to come and I think that he always has fun with Cooper. We first went on an Easter egg hunt with the 2 and under kids. It is amazing how fast the eggs were gone. Dad brought some eggs to us and Cooper did put them in his basket. He then immediately wanted to put them back on the ground, but I told him that he would probably loose them if he did not keep them in the basket. Next, we went and took some pictures with the Easter Bunny. Coop was already pretty tired at this point and I could not get him to smile. However, we still got a balloon for sitting on the Bunny's lap. Lastly, we got to ride the train with Daddy. I think the best part was seeing two grown men sitting with their children...knee to knee. Way to go John and Scott! We are proud of you :) More pictures after the hunt tomorrow with the family, if the weather allows.











0 comments: