Well, we finally got a high chair. We were given one for Christmas last year from the Simonds and when we got it down from the attic to put it together about 3 weeks ago, there was a piece broken. So, I tried to return it to Target, however, since it is no longer sold there, I had to call the company that actually makes the chair for a replacement. This process took a while, because I had to send in pieces of the high chair and wait for them to send me a new one. In the mean time, Cooper was getting way to big for his yellow Bumbo seat. Every time we tried to get him out of the seat, his chunky legs were stuck in it and you practically had to pry him out of the seat. But, have no fear, the high chair is here. He definitely has room to grow into the chair as you will see.Have a great weekend.
Still love it, there is just so much more room to move my little feet
High Chair in use. Cooper was finished eating if you can't tell from the face.



0 comments:
Post a Comment