Sunday, August 12, 2007

Teddy and the Big Cold

Well, I have managed to give little Cooper my cold. He started getting a little running nose last night and has been a little bit more cranky than usual. But, we made it all better by playing with Teddy and taking pictures last night. Then, just to show you that Cooper is still in great spirits...there is a picture from this morning of his poor little runny nose...but he is still smiling :) He is the best kid in the whole world. At the end of this week, we will be traveling to Ducanville, near Dallas, to watch Scott's team play in a tournament. So, lets just pray that little Coop is over his cold. Have a great week. UPDATE ON THE COLD: Cooper hates his cold. He has a little fever and is currently taking a nap. Poor little Coop-a-loop.

Giving Teddy a head massage. I love TEDDY! He has the same birthday as me!

Just hangin' with Teddy. We are Buddies.
Teddy likes to get his feet tickled. I am the TICKLE MONSTER!
Showing Teddy how to smile. I am pinching his little furry cheeks.
I am a Snotty-nosed kid. My first cold! Got it from mom :(
FYI: Mom did wipe my nose right after this picture!






0 comments: