Friday, April 6, 2007

It's Me, Little Cooper


Hey Guys,
It's me, Cooper. A lot has been going on in my life lately and I decided to just tell you myself...instead of my mom. It has been a crazy March with all this March Madness stuff. I have been watching all the games with my dad. I even got to wear my silly AND 1 outfit that we had. I know that I look pretty silly in the outfit, but it was for the Final 4 games, and UCLA was playing, so I fit right in! I normally wear my aTm onesie for basketball games, but my favorite team had already lost. As you can tell from my serious pose, I am starting to be able to hold up my head. I am not great at it, but my mom seems to think that she needs to tell me all the time that I am do such a great job at holding my head up. So, moving on to my next picture. I decided to help mom make dinner. Little did I know that mom was going to put me in a silly front pack. I hated it. I pretended just for the picture that I was having a great time, but as soon as the picture was over I let mom know how much I hated that crazy thing. Next, my Aunt Jennifer just left for China for one of her rotations. So, in honor of her leaving me, I decided to wear my UT Medical School onesie and my scrub pants. I hope that she is having fun in China. I think that I would fit right in. They would not be able to understand my talking and I could not understand theirs. Well, lets see what else. I am still a little congested. I had it before I started going to day care, so I did not catch it from all the little monsters. But, mommy sucks all the snot out and it makes me feel much better. That is about it for this week. I am looking forward to Easter. Mom keeps telling me the Easter Bunny is going to come visit. Oh, I almost forgot. Last night, I got to meet my friend Julia for the first time. Ms. Carrie even let me take a picture with her on her blanket. It was so much fun. She is really little though. We are going to be the bestest of friends growing up. Talk to you guys later. My mom and dad say HI!

0 comments: