We also got in his new seat this past week. It is called a Bumbo. It is great. Since he can not sit up yet, we can just sit him in his Bumbo seat and it holds him up! He did not like it in the pictures that I took, but we have been using it a little bit more. It was also unusually cold during Easter, so Cooper got to wear his cute little aTm outfit that he might other wise have grown out of.
Last but not least, we tried out his robe that he got at one of the showers! Once again, he is not quite fond of anything that is brand new to him. But, I sat him in the crack of the couch and took these little pictures of out little man in his rob. Even when he is sad, he is still out little angel
Cooper has not yet decided to start sleeping through the night. Scott and I are pretty tired these days. In addition, Scott and I have managed to both catch a cold. So far Cooper has a great Immune system and has not caught the cold. I also went to the Dr. on Thursday because of swelling in my legs. No clue as to why, but I am take a diuretic that has managed to get rid of the excess swelling while making me pee every 5 minutes. Love you all!







0 comments:
Post a Comment