I want back in my mom :)
Ready to eat
One HAPPY family
Well, as most of you know, Cooper came and joined the world on Jan. 29th at 8:25 pm. He weighed 8 lbs. 4.8 oz and was 20 inches long. I was hoping that he would decide to come and join us on my dad's birhtday, Jan 25th, be we had a scheduled induction for Monday the 29th. After starting to induce at 7:00 am and still being 4 cm dialated at 7:00 pm, they decided to perform a C-section. Of course, this was after I had to manange to roll over on all fours for 45 minutes to try and turn little Cooper around. Oh, did I mention that I had an epideral, so turning over was quite an experience. Not to mention holding myself up on all fours while not being able to feel from the waist down. None the less, it was great and he is here to stay.




