Friday, May 27, 2011

Where in the WORLD ARE THE SIMONDS?

Man oh Man….I just haven’t had two seconds to sit and actually blog.  I haven’t stopped taking pictures, but just haven’t gotten them up for you guys.  Here are a few from the last few months.

Cooper and Mom sharing a frozen yogurt, homemade, shake :) 100_5524 100_5525 

This was back before her first birthday, when we transitioned to a sippy cup, but I just thought it was so funny how big she looked…remembering when she was born and we fed her her bottle.  IMG_7691 IMG_7692   IMG_7695

Cooper got a little Woody stuffed animal and since then bailey loves it since his neck fits perfectly in her little hand.IMG_7696 IMG_7697 IMG_7698 IMG_7699

It is so fun to see Cooper and Bailey interact.  This is Cooper hiding in the window seal and Bailey looking in and laughing hysterically!   So cute to watch!IMG_7700   IMG_7703 IMG_7704 IMG_7705 

These are a few pictures from two birthday parties back in April.  The weather was beautiful!  No sweating!!

 

Bailey hanging out!

IMG_7708 IMG_7709 IMG_7720

Rocket launching…IMG_7711  IMG_7713

Cake time!

IMG_7714 IMG_7715

Party #2 the same day….Homemade Slip N’ Slide!IMG_7716 IMG_7717 IMG_7718 IMG_7719

0 comments: