Friday, February 18, 2011

What We Do When It is COLD in Texas…

It has been pretty cold here lately.  So, I was having to get really creative with ideas of what to do to keep Coop from feeling cooped up!  So, the first weekend in Feb.  I got quite creative……

These are tortilla cookies.  Just cut tortillas with cookie cutters, spray them with Pam, sprinkle with colored sugar, and bake for 5 minutes on 400!  They were yummy….and very healthy! IMG_7411 IMG_7412 IMG_7413  IMG_7415
Out next event of the day was indoor shuffle board.  All you need is two swiffers, balls made from tape and a shuffle board made of painters tape.  Fun for the whole family!IMG_7416 IMG_7417 IMG_7418 

Nothing better then a little indoor miniature golf.  Paper plates, pipe cleaners and construction paper make the holes.  Complete with a kitchen spoon for the golf club.  This was Bailey’s favorite. IMG_7422IMG_7421  IMG_7423 IMG_7424 IMG_7425 IMG_7426 IMG_7427

We also had fun playing hockey with two laundry baskets, kitchen spoons, and tape balls! 

Now I just need to think of some more things for the next freeze!

0 comments: