Monday, January 31, 2011

Batman & Batgirl

I told you I had a lot of posting to do…so the next few post are going to be from the Christmas holiday.

One of my New Years resolutions is to take a photography class.  You will see why below.  It is not because I am so good, but because I am so horrible.  I aspire to be a decent photographer.  I have NO training!  It is just me and my SLR.   I am a little embarrassed to even post them, but my kiddos are so loveable…I can’t resist. I didn’t bother even editing the photos, which I know would have helped a little.  The lighting was horrible and I need to change my ISO and shutter speed.  Too bad I only know how to change the ISO, and then I just get blurry pictures. So, until that camera class…this is the best that I can do.

Over the break, Cooper and Bailey both happened to be wearing their Batman shirts, so naturally a photo op. presented itself.  As you will see, Bailey go tired of taking pictures by the end. 

IMG_6890   IMG_6893  IMG_6895 IMG_6896  IMG_6898   IMG_6902   IMG_6910IMG_6909IMG_6905

0 comments: