Thursday, November 18, 2010

Halloween 2010

You know it is your second child when you don’t get many good pictures of her in her costume.  I love you, Bailey.  I took some pics of a while back, so we at least have her in her hat.  Cooper on the other hand has had his costume since the beginning of Oct. and can’t seem to keep it off!  We had to force him to take it off a few times for dinner.  He is really getting into the whole Super Hero thing. 

For Halloween night, we were invited over to his friend Paul’s house for dinner and then Trick or Treating.  We all went over for the dinner part, but Bailey did not last long before she was ready for bed.  Scott took her home and Cooper and I joined in the Trick or Treating fun.  Enjoy the pictures. IMG_6254    IMG_6253IMG_6247     IMG_6252  IMG_6338 IMG_6339 IMG_6340 IMG_6341   IMG_6345   IMG_6348 IMG_6349  IMG_6351 IMG_6352 IMG_6353

0 comments: