Saturday, August 28, 2010

Man, it has been a while

All I have to say is that Mom started back to work on the 2nd and Scott started season at the same time!  WHEW!  It has been a rollercoaster.  Scott has also had tournaments the last 3 weekends and therefore he has been playing odd days since the tournaments have been Thursday through Saturday.  So, most weeks Scott has been gone in the evenings from Tuesday- Saturday.  His team is doing well, though!  That is great news.  Other great news  is that the tournaments are OVER!  I am actually having a moment to sit down and blog because Scott got home and took Cooper to the Creek Football game.  Bailey is playing next to me in her entertainer.  So, I thought that I needed update the blog, so that you guys knew that we were A-OKAY here in  TX.

Here is some of our life from the past month…..

Cooper and Bailey hanging outIMG_6183

Cooper at the Creek Volleyball beginning of the year kickoff partyIMG_6186

Bailey and Daddy….hanging out!

IMG_6190  IMG_6192 

YES….finally a new car for mommy!IMG_6197IMG_6194 IMG_6195  Cute little Bailey Bear!

IMG_6200 IMG_6198 IMG_6199

IMG_6208 IMG_6206

Daddy and his player that got pick for Greater Houston top 25!  It was at the House of Blues.  I got to go.  AWESOME!IMG_6219

0 comments: