Daddy takes his wedding band off when he goes to the gym with Cooper so that it doesn’t get scratch during weights. So, Cooper must have asked Daddy about the ring and Daddy gave him the simple version. Mommy and Daddy got married at church and Mommy wore a white dress (and looked like a princess) So, Cooper asked me about the white dress the other day. I told him that I actually had it in the closet and therefore, Cooper decided that I had to put it on for him. Off we went to the closet to find the white dress. I didn’t quite get it zipped all that way, but not bad for a month post partum. I told Cooper to go tell Daddy (who was eating breakfast) ..Here comes the Bride! AHHH, great memories. So, here is pasty white, morning hair, no makeup Mommy with Cooper…in my wedding dress!!!
Mrs.. Carrie gave little Miss Bailey a little horse she can ride when she gets bigger. However, my little Cowboy has gotten more use out of the horse lately. C0mplete with cowboy boots and hat.
I know that Bailey must have some creativity in her from all her aunts and grandparents. I caught her practicing her dance hands, in her sleep mind you, while swinging. Our little dancer.


0 comments:
Post a Comment