Monday, May 3, 2010

Happy 1 Month, Bailey Bear!

I know, it has gone so fast. The best part of my little Bailey Bears life right now is that she is sleeping through the night. Tuesday night will mark the week anniversary of when she blessed Mommy and Daddy with a full nights rest! AMAZING! Cooper did not sleep through the night until at least 4 months.

We all love little Miss Bailey Bear so much. She sleeps a ton, but she is the cutest little baby girl that I have ever had. I think that she might have a dimple on one side, but it is hard to tell since she doesn't smile quit yet! I am trying. I keep tickling her and talking silly to her! Soon!

Cooper said while standing next to her swing, "She is just so beautiful, Mommy!!" I agree.

Happy 1 Month!

1 comments:

Lisa said...

Happy 1 month Miss Bailey! Way to go on the sleeping...feel free to call Mark and give him some tips! ;-)