Monday, April 19, 2010

I love T-Ball

Cooper has a new found love for T-ball.  He has been begging for a T-ball bat for about 2 months.  I told Scott that I thought that we should make Cooper earn the bat.  Before we had a chance to lay out a plan, Daddy and Cooper made a trip to Walmart to get some diapers and came home with a tee, T-ball bat, and T-balls.  UMMM!!  Daddy told Cooper that he had to earn the new stuff, however, try to explain earning something to a 3 year old.  We did make a list of things that Cooper had to do to earn a sticker and once he had earned all his stickers, he got to play with the new toys.  However, this is very hard for a 3 year old to understand.  We did make it through the list of ‘things’ which included clearing his dishes from the table, going to the bathroom by himself, saying please and thank you, etc.  My favorite was when we asked him if he could think of anything else that would be helpful around the house and he stated in a very serious voice, “I could eat a popsicle by myself.”  Classic!IMG_5545 IMG_5546

0 comments: