Thursday, March 4, 2010

Bailey’s Room- Coming together

I have been working on Bailey’s room for the last couple of weekends.  It is starting to come together.  I am having some canvases with her initials on it made, to go over the crib.  I think that it has turned out SO fun!!! I have finished getting the letters for above the window … I just had to go to another Hobby Lobby to get the B and the E. 

02 23 10_0419

Not using this set of letters above the window.  The real letters are below in the last picture.02 21 10_0405 02 21 10_0392 02 21 10_0393     02 21 10_0398

The canvases will go over the bed.  I will add pics when I get them.02 21 10_0399 02 21 10_0400  02 21 10_0402 02 21 10_0403   02 23 10_0418

1 comments:

Lisa said...

nursery looks adorable, shannon! Hope you and Bailey are feeling well...thinking about you guys.