This past Thanksgiving, we had the pleasure of hosting Tracy, my sister, for the week. We had a blast. She was very flexible and did a ton of stuff that Cooper loved to do. Before we got out for the break, we had the whole week off, I printed out some fun thanksgiving crafts.
Turkey Cookies: All you need is some candy corn, oreos, whoppers, frosting and M&M’s. I think that I had more fun making them then Cooper. But he liked the way that they turned out.
Disclaimer: they are not very good to eat and you should use cold frosting.
We had Thanksgiving dinner at my house with my mom’s family and then headed over to Scott’s parents that evening for dinner with them(and some of their friends) Cooper had fun spending time with his CRAZY great uncles and entertaining people with his drum skills.
Great Aunt Pam, Great Grandmother MeMaw, Cousin Josh! Cooper and Dad eating lots of GREAT food.
I love all the great food. Here is a picture of my Thanksgiving plate. Just a few carbs.


0 comments:
Post a Comment