I am so proud of myself. I decided to cash in on the promotional code that I received in the mail for a Children's Museum membership. I figured if I had one, I would actually take Coopster. Also, it allows 3 people to go. So, Scott/Cooper/me can all go. When the baby comes, we can all still go since under 1 is FREE! YIPPEE.
So, I decided this morning as I was leaving the house, that Cooper and I were going to go to the museum today. Scott's game was over an hour away, so off to the museum we went!
IT WAS A BLAST! Fun times
So, I decided this morning as I was leaving the house, that Cooper and I were going to go to the museum today. Scott's game was over an hour away, so off to the museum we went!
IT WAS A BLAST! Fun times



0 comments:
Post a Comment