So, as many of you know, I am now a Technology Integration Specialist this year. I moved from my teaching position into this position. I am still at the high school level, but I am teaching teachers, not students.
I love it! I don’t have papers to grade or lesson plans to create. Which really translates to, I have more time for my family. I really miss the teachers that I worked with at Springs, and I miss the kids and the creativity, BUT MAN…how nice to get to enjoy Cooper’s childhood. I think that I will eventually go back to the classroom, but this is the best thing for the family right now.
Cooper is growing up so fast. He now wants to pick out what he wears to school. It is just so fun to see their little personalities start to show more and more each day. I know that the attitude starts to show…but nothing that I am not used to dealing with high scho0l students for the past 8 years.
I don’t have any good pics right now. I know that is the best part of blogging..but I wanted to update the blog for you all.
Have a great weekend and I will try and take some pics this weekend.


1 comments:
Jonah loves to pick his clothes out for school also! He has been big into wearing pants lately because Thomas is wearing pants in the morning to go to work. It is cute - he wants to be like Dad!
Post a Comment