We had a great time at the circus. We met Brady and Trenton there. I was a little worried to see how Coop would do. He did great and was not really restless until the last 10 minutes. Last night his favorite thing was the motorcycles, however, when I asked him today while talking to Mimi, he said that it was the girls on the bars! Regardless, I think that this needs to become an annual event. Idid not want to lug around my nice camera, so I brought the little one. WHAT a difference in the pictures, but we still have some to share with you.
Watching the acts on the circus floor before the show started.
Lots of clowns and special acts.
Cooper didn’t seem to like the ‘girls’ in this pictures, but he talked about them today!!
Mom and Coopster, the best clowns in the world.
The motorcycles were really neato. This was one that came out on a wire.
Scott said that the motorcycles in the ball were his favorite as a kid. Man, it just seems so dangerous. They started out with 4 and worked their way up to 7 at one time. AMAZING!
Just amazing. This is the 7 at one time. Sorry about the light in the back ground…that is the way it goes some times…


0 comments:
Post a Comment