Well, we are officially out for summer. I packed up all my stuff and I have moved out. As some of you know, I will no longer be working at Clear Springs HS. I have accepted a position as a Technology Integration Specialist at Clear Lake HS. It is kind of a I.T. job and it will allow me much more time with Cooper and less stress for baby number 2. No baby yet, but we will be taking the “goalie out” this summer to hopefully have baby two around this time next year.
After we all finished yesterday, we headed over to a fellow teachers house, Ms. Vanessa, to hang out and swim. Scott had graduation obligations all day, so it was just Coop and I. I think that we jumped off the diving board about 100 times. NO EXAGGERATION.
We played with Caleb, Mr. Matt’s son, for a while.
I finally, after about 4 hours in the pool, put Coop back in his dry clothes in hopes that would give mom a break. I hung his clothes on the fence to let them dry. He figured out how to get the clothes down…so we made a game out of it.
….i am trying to get another video on here…having some ISSUES….it will eventually be inserted here…….
We ended up leaving about 9:15. Cooper slept well, to say the least.
Thanks Ms. Vanessa and Ms. Jane…for a GREAT TIME!


0 comments:
Post a Comment