Friday, May 22, 2009

Cheap shoes, anyone?

So, I have learned from my friend, Stacey Flores, that you have to shop often to get good deals!  I have succeeded!  I was at Kohl’s Friday to get their new $5 book and stuffed animal…and found these awesome shoes for Cooper.  Wonder how much I paid for them????  I put the price tag in the picture.  I love a good deal.  Originally, the shoes were $29!!  Way to go, Mommy!

Cooper and I had fun shopping today together.  Daddy is out of town at a Volleyball clinic that he was invited to speak at.  Cooper and I took the opportunity to go shopping, eat at Chick-fil-a and then play out side.  We had a 2 year old style slumber party and stayed up until 9:00PM! I know that some of you are thinking that is not late, but my child usually goes to bed between 7 and 7:30!  So slumber party it was!  Tomorrow, we might go to the zoo with the Arnett’s!  We will have to see how Cooper is having gone to bed so late.  Have a great 3 day weekend.

May 09 018. May 09 021  May 09 019I know that I have said this before, but I think that at times my son looks like my dad as a child.  This is another one of those times.  WOW!

0 comments: