Sunday, May 24, 2009

Another great deal

 May 09 011

Any guesses on how much I spent on this monster?  Go ahead….try and guess!  Nope, too high.  Well, as you already know, Cooper and I went shopping on Friday.  I was in Target looking for cheap beach towels, and I found this little ride on motorcycle.  Cooper got a tricycle for Christmas, but it is still too big for him to reach the pedals.  I have been wanting to get him a Radio Flyer Tricycle, but I can’t bring myself to spend $45 on a tricycle.  The nice thing about the Radio Flyer is that the pedals move when you push it, so it helps to teach them the motion of riding the tricycle, which in turns teaches them faster to learn to ride it on their own.  This is important unless you want to have a bad back from bending over pushing the bike.   So, enough suspense.  I bought the motorcycle, new, for $14!!!  I know, a great deal once again at Target.  Cooper even helped me put it together since it involved screwdrivers and hammers.   His favorite.

In case you were wondering, yes, he is making motorcycle noises in this picture.

May 09 012  Checkin out his surrounding…..May 09 014

Saw a cute lady…

May 09 013

Hey, would you like a ride??

May 09 016

1 comments:

Lisa said...

very cute! i bet z would like that...he is getting too tall for his ride on toys!