Monday, February 16, 2009

Surgery Tomorrow...We hope.


Cooper is having a lot of problem with wheezing right now. We are scheduled to have surgery tomorrow to get tubes, re-remove any regrown adenoid tissue, and remove his tonsils. They will assess in the morning if his lungs are strong enough to go ahead with surgery.

Keep little Cooper in your prayers. He is having a rough time right now. I know that it will be much better after we have surgery, I just hope that the surgery is a go for tomorrow.

I will keep you updated. I plan on bringing my laptop to the hospital and as long as they have wireless internet, I plan on posting his status.

Surgery is scheduled for 7:30am...so extra prayers at that time.

Thanks for all the support. I hate that he is not 100% going into surgery.


GOD IS IN CONTROL!

3 comments:

Craig and Katie Neuman said...

We'll say some prayers for cooper tonight and tomorrow morning!

God Bless,
Craig and Katie

Larissa said...

I hope that all went well. We were praying for you.

Lisa said...

Shannon, We will all be praying for Coopie tonight and tomorrow. I pray he gets the surgery tomorrow and feels better very soon!!