Well, about 2 weeks ago our computer gave up. It had been a long fight. It lasted about 8 years, and decided that it just could not go on. Of course, this happened unexpectedly and I was unable to save anything. I even paid the Geek Squad a pretty penny to try and get the data off the old computer...it did not work. The good news is that we got our money back. Also, for Christmas, I had uploaded a bunch of the pictures to print out for an album for my mom. So, we did not loose everything.
We ordered a new computer about a week ago...and it cam in TODAY!! Yippeee. Now, I can update the blog. I need to install my camera software on this computer so that I can get all the pictures from Coopers ROCKING 2nd birthday party. IT WAS SO FUN!!!!! The day was so beautiful that the kids were able to spend so time outside on the back swing set. We decorated drums, colored instruments, and ate a guitar shaped cake. It was awesome. Everyone was so generous and Cooper has some great toys to play with.
Well, off to load the software so that I give you some pictures to look at...
Bye for NOW!
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Oh Where Oh Where Have the SIMONDS gone?
Posted by Simonds at 7:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment