Saturday, February 28, 2009

Much Better. BAYLOR?????

So, we started to get a little worried when by Thursday evening, Cooper still was not doing very well.  He was just irritable and just seemed to be uncomfortable most of the time.  I called the doctor Thursday night to leave a message to get an appt. tfor the next morning.  Since my mom is in town, she was able to take him in when they call about 9:00 am Friday.  The ENT said that the ears look great, the uvula is still swollen, the scab is still on the surgery site, and he has THRUSH!  No wonder he was not eating.  Since Cooper has been on antibiotics for the last 4 weeks, the bacteria is gone, but the fungus has moved IN!  We have taken him off the pain meds and replaced it with the Thrush medicine that he takes twice a day.  I have noticed, though, that he is starting to eat more and seems much happier.  He has lost 2 pounds in the last week, when they weighed him at the doctors office.  I think that has lost even more than that since he was wearing his cowboy boots when Mimi took him in. 

Isn’t that nice since I just got him some shorts and spring clothes and they are ALL to big.  I mean falling off his waist. 

BUT….praise the LORD he is feeling much better.  He has already eaten more today than he had eaten the past few days combined.

Daddy’s new battle….aTm or no COLLEGE….

Scott finally got Cooper to be able to put just his thumb up and say “Gig’em Aggies”.  Therefore, I found it very appropriate to also teach him “Sic’em Bears”  I would explain more, but the videos say it all. Make sure to listen carefully to Daddy in the second video!

Just AGGIES

 

We also took a trip over to the Boardwalk last night.  It was fun, kind of nice that there were not very many people there.  We ate at Joe’s, played some games, went to the Aquarium to see the fish and even got to see a juggler!  Daddy even had a man guess his age, and he got it RIGHT!  Daddy was amazed.  He won Cooper an inflatable shark…which is a great addition to the playroom.  All in a night out!

Playing in the misting machines100_2616 Cooper LOVES his MIMI!           100_2613

Just huggin’ the fish              100_2615   

Have a great week! 

1 comments:

The Brewers said...

SIC EM bears coop!!!