So, Cooper turns two this month. My gosh, how time flies. I worked on invitations today during my time down time at work. THEY ARE SO CUTE! Homemade and all. I got online to get ideas for party favors and cake. The theme is going to be guitars! We are going to have a guitar cake. The favors will be inflatable guitars with an inflatable microphone as well. It is going to be a blast. At least Mommy is excited. I have been talking with Cooper about how his birthday party is coming up and he seems to be excited. We will have the party on the 31st!!
I love being a mom. I think that all of you out there that are parents can understand. Even when Cooper is not in the best of moods, I just feel so good after we take our bath, get our jammies on and just sit down for some ole fashion reading. He loves to have me read books. Since he was irritable this evening, we started reading at 6:20. I know that sounds early, but the boy would read all day and night if he could. So, we read book after book after book. Final about 10 after 7:00 we turned out the lights, said our prayers and sung a few rounds of Rock-a-by-baby. It was a peaceful ending to quite a hectic evening.
KIDS ARE AWESOME. That is why I keep trying to convince my husband that three is the perfect number :)
Have a great evening and I will see you back here in a day or two!
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
ROCKING Birthday Party...Here we come.
Posted by Simonds at 7:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment