Wow! REALLY!! It has been way to long since I have blogged. I kept telling my husband that he needed to make his once a year post and get us up to date...but that did no happen. I don't have a good excuse for not posting. I just got busy, like everyone else. I had my birthday on Dec. 12th. My parents came in on the 14th. We got out for Christmas Break on the 19th. One sister came in on the 21st, two more on the 24th with a boyfriend, and lastly another boyfriend on the 25th! Lots of people and lots of fun. I will get myself organized, actually send out the belated Christmas card picture and letter. AND, sit down and blog the last month's happenings! My plan is to do this today! So, check back this evening and hear the Christmas story, Simonds Style.
Thursday, January 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
You are a complete slacker blogger. Get to blogging now.
Signed,
Your husband
Welcome back! I was beginning to miss you and wondered how Coopy's Christmas went! Looks like fun was had by all!
Post a Comment