We have been busy lately.......
Thursday, I decided that we should paint pumpkins. That seemed to be a real hit. The people next door also have a blow up witch and Cooper loves to go and play with the witch.






The SUPER SIMONDS! Happy Halloween.

Thanks Mom for the great idea. You are awesome!
The final product!
The witch next door!
Friday, was the Creek/ Springs game and so I put Cooper in an outfit that had blue and maroon in it. Boy, did he looks like a little man.



Thanks Mom for the great idea. You are awesome!
The final product!
The witch next door!
Friday, was the Creek/ Springs game and so I put Cooper in an outfit that had blue and maroon in it. Boy, did he looks like a little man. 

Sat., we kept Julia in the morning while her parents went on a long run. They are training for the marathon in Jan. The kiddos had fun playing swords and even gave each other a hug after the fight.
Good fight, Julia! Sorry I didn't let you win. I take after my competitive parents.
After keeping Julia in the morning, we headed over to church for the Fall Festival. We got to eat our first snow cone, play in the pumpkin patch and play in the jumper.

Good fight, Julia! Sorry I didn't let you win. I take after my competitive parents.
After keeping Julia in the morning, we headed over to church for the Fall Festival. We got to eat our first snow cone, play in the pumpkin patch and play in the jumper.













1 comments:
Great pics and I love Cooper's pumpkin masterpiece! And when did he get to be so big!?!
Happy Halloween!
Post a Comment