Every once in a while, Cooper gets to take a bath in Mommy and Daddy's room which means that it is BUBBLE BATH day. We had fun making beards and head dresses. We even sang a little.


During the hurrican aftermath, I bought Cooper an inflatable bat, tee, and ball. I thought that it would be a good indication of a possible real set for Christmas or birthday, if he liked it. And the inflatable set was much cheaper. I hate buying toys in hopes that he is going to like it. So , the less expensive version was just perfect to test out!
Cooper likes to play on Mommy and Daddy's bed. Well, Mommy has headbands from last years Faculty BB game on her nightstand. So, we tested them out while listening to music from the computer.

Every day when I pick Cooper up from daycare, we walk down the hall and look at all the posters. So, like any good Mommy would do, we went shopping for some posters for the playroom. We got an ABC, color, shape, and number poster. We even got a set of ABC cards to use one at a time on the fridge for our letter of the day. How much fun it is!


0 comments:
Post a Comment