Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Lots of FUN in WASHINGTON!

Here are some pics. I will tell you guys all about it when I get back from Dallas area for Scott's volleyball tournament. It has been a crazy week since I got back from Washington..Scott's season started, Cooper started back to daycare part time, and I have been working and meeting up at school. But, I know that it is TOTALLY annoying to keep coming to the blog and there being NOTHING. So, here are some pictures to tide you over.

Fountain on the Indian Reservation.
On top at Hurricane Ridge. We got to go on a little hike and see some deer.
SNOW! In August.
A view from the hiking trail at Hurricane Ridge. Anyone want to move there with me,yet??
Cooper on his first camping trip. What a pro.
Mimi and Cooper had so much fun playing on the camping trip.

Mimi even made Cooper a walking stick and actually got him to use it...At least long enough for this picture. The AWESOME grandparents. They loved having Cooper around. Mommy and Coop smiling from a great trip.

I taught Cooper had to hug a tree on the trip. So, he started to hug all the trees around this one. Isn't he so sweet.

First Smores....He did great. He loves marshmellows...and just wanted to eat them straight from the bag.

Grandaddy likes to catch his on fire.
Cooper dove right in and roasted his own.
Enjoying his first self roasted marshmellow.
WE LOVE CAMPING.

Singing Baa Baa Black Sheep to the farm animals at Game Park

2 comments:

The Brewers said...

looks like you had a lot of fun Coopy! You'll have to tell me all about roasting marshmellows...they look yummy! Now that I'm 1 mommy say's I can eat some with you!
Brady

Lisa said...

Looks like you guys had a fun trip! Coop just keeps getting cuter and cuter! :)