Today, Cooper and I went to the Children's Musuem. Scott was not able to go because the man that was supposed to come and lay some sod early in the week, was coming this morning. So, Cooper and Mom had a day out. We had so much fun at the musuem. It only cost us $5.25. 25 cents for parking at the meter on the street and $5 for Mom. Cooper was free since he was under 2. We played a bunch in the "Tot Spot" for kids under 2. But, then we went around Mexico and went to the Escuela. Lots of fun. We got to put our head in a hurricane in Houston and a snowstorm in New York at the weather center. We passed through the Grocery Store, but did not stop. I could only imagine all the food being taken from the shelve in one swoop of his arm. Last thing we did, was stop and paint Cooper's face like a cat :) Cooper, the cat, then played in the bushes on the way to the car. Just like a cat would do.
On my way home, I decided to call Memaw, Cooper's great grandma, and see if we could stop to say hello. Now, I know what most of you are thinking. Memaw is deathly...I mean deathly, afraid of CATS! But, Cooper was a nice little cat while we were there.
After Coop's bath, Mom put on his jammie pants, and then thought that he looked just like his dad and left his shirt off. I told Cooper to go show his dad that he was trying to be just like him! I laughed. Cooper's tummy is just a little bigger than Scott's!
Scott goes back to the NCAA tournament at Reliant Center with the boys again tomorrow. So, Coopy and I will be playing outside and having a ball :)
We arrived! The kids at the Museum are HUGE compared to Coop.
Cooper driving the car. Full loaded with a cassette tape deck :)
Playing with the door bell, just like at home
Fire Chief Cooper Stockman Simonds
Notice how talented we are, we are riding a fish & making a fish face!
Cooper the CAT. Broadway, here we come.
The cat playing in the flowers. Notice the awesome shirt Mom got at Target
And, you thought that Memaw was scared of cats. FAKER!
Cooper being like dad and just wearing jammie pants.


1 comments:
Oh yeah. LOVE the Children's Museum. Kari and I realized that we hadn't taken Regan there yet, and Aidan hasn't been since he was probably 18 months or so. We definitely need to go back as soon as we get a chance. Good times.
Post a Comment