Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Finally, Merry Belated Christmas!

Okay, so I am angry. I shouldn't be since I am talking about Christmas. But, I have been waiting to blog for Christmas since we used my dad's camera to take all the Christmas pictures. He has a much better camera than me, but he forgot the cord to upload them to the computer. So, I had him upload them to a picture site with the plan to copy and save them to use on the blog. Well, I just tried to upload them, and they are about the size of a peanut. So, what I need to do is order the digital prints and then save them to my computer...which is just going to take much longer...but here is our Christmas in boring word form:
Mom and dad came down from the 16th of Dec. to the 3rd. It was a blast to have them here and they had not seen Cooper since before he was even crawling. So the fact that he can crawl, walk while holding on to things, and be ticklish...is all very fun. I think that Cooper's favorite present was the Tickle Me Elmo from Tammy since he was so excited before I even could get Elmo out of the box. I will have more later when I can tell the story with pictures. It takes much less writing...and I hate having to do too much work...as you can tell since it has been over a month since I have blogged.
Have a great week. Reminder: Cooper is having surgery on the 23rd. And we are going to attempt to then have his 1st birthday party the 26th! He is a tough guy and I am sure that he will be fine. He will actually turn one on the 29th. Happy First Birthday!

0 comments: